Transferring from Arizona:

To transfer your Arizona credential to another state or country you must have an IC&RC credential. ABCAC provides IC&RC credentials with the CADAC, AADC, CPS, CPRS, CCJP, and CCS. If you have an IC&RC credential then your credential will transfer to any other IC&RC state or country easily. To start the transfer process please email: Please include your full name and a good contact email. The entire transfer process takes up to 4 weeks. 

Transferring to Arizona:

In order to transfer your credential to Arizona you will first need to have an IC&RC credential. If you have an IC&RC credential then you will need to contact the board in which you currently hold an IC&RC credential. They will start the transfer process. If you have already started the transfer process and sent your forms to your board and haven’t heard anything in over 4 weeks, please contact your board and IC&RC for assistance.

Shopping Cart Items

Empty cart

No products in the cart.

Return to Shop
Search for: