Experience Convenience with ABCAC.org's Remote Proctored IC&RC Exams
ABCAC.org is proud to collaborate with Prometric, a globally recognized testing company, to offer remote proctored testing for IC&RC exams. Our partnership ensures a seamless, secure, and efficient testing experience right from your home or office. With Prometric's robust technology and ABCAC.org's established expertise, you can focus on achieving your best performance. Experience the convenience and reliability of our remote proctored exams and let us help you on your path to success.
Launching on July 5, 2023: Remote Proctored IC&RC Exams
We are thrilled to announce that starting July 5, 2023, our new remote proctoring service for IC&RC exams will be available. To provide this added convenience, there will be an additional fee of $50. Embrace the ease and efficiency of testing from your chosen environment with ABCAC.org and Prometric.
If you require accommodation for any illness, learning, or physical challenge, please contact Prometric Testing Accommodations at +1-800-789-9947, Option 3.
If you require technical support before or during your exam, please visit Prometric Technical Support.
How do I reschedule my exam?
If you need to schedule, reschedule, or cancel an exam, contact ProProctor:
- Toll Free – U.S., U.S. Territories, and Canada: 1-800-813-6779
- International: +1-443-455-6299 (Note: International charges may apply)
- Email: [email protected]
Does my ID need to match the information on the letter?
The name on your identification must match exactly the name on your registration confirmation letter. This is crucial for verifying your identity before the exam. Ensure that all details, including the spelling of your name, match between your ID and the letter.
What can I bring with me for testing?
For remote proctoring, you need a valid form of identification, your confirmation letter, and a clean, quiet space for the exam. You also need a reliable computer with a stable internet connection and a working webcam and microphone for the proctoring process. Additional materials like calculators, notebooks, or textbooks are typically not permitted unless explicitly stated otherwise in the exam guidelines.
What reasons may allow me a free re-sit?
A free re-sit may be granted under exceptional circumstances, such as a technical failure that is not the candidate's fault, or serious personal circumstances like a medical emergency or bereavement. Each case is evaluated individually, and documentation may be required. If you believe you are eligible for a free re-sit, please contact our support team to discuss your situation. ABCAC will be the final authority for re-sits.
- The testing location must be indoors (walled), well lit, free from background noise and disruptions.
- No third party may be present in the room or enter the room for the duration of the exam. If this occurs, your exam will be terminated and/or your results invalidated.
- Your workstation and surrounding area must be free of pens, paper, electronic devices, etc. No content that could potentially provide an unfair advantage during your exam, including that posted on walls or within your immediate area, should be present during your exam.
- Two tissues are permitted at the workstation but must be inspected by the Proctor prior to the start of the exam. Additional items, as outlined by your test sponsor.
- If taking an exam from a company office, windows and/or glass doors must be covered or contain frosted glass to eliminate distractions and prevent outside viewing. If testing from a personal space (home office, hotel, etc.) candidates should cover windows and/or glass doors to eliminate distractions, if possible.
Virtual Test Center Procedures
- Original, valid (unexpired), government-issued photo & signature-bearing identification is required to take an exam. Validity and the number of acceptable IDs are predetermined by your test sponsor. Check your exam confirmation email for specific requirements.
- You will be required to show your workstation and surrounding area.
- You will be required to empty and turn all pockets inside-out and raise shirt sleeves above your wrists prior to every entry into the online test. If you are wearing eyeglasses, you will be required to remove them for visual inspection to ensure they don't contain a recording device. In addition, large jewelry items must be removed.
- If you have long hair that covers your ears, you will be asked to pull your hair back to ensure nothing is attached to your ear that could provide an unfair advantage (such as a Bluetooth earpiece).
- Leaving the camera view while the exam is in progress is strictly prohibited unless otherwise specified by the client sponsor.